Friday, December 27, 2013

[SG] HUNGER GAMES MAP SERIES- OVER 2000 DOWNLOADS

Posted Image
Posted Image
Introduction------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi, I'mGardevoir, and today I have brought you a new Survival Games Series, prior to the release of the Hunger Games Movie "Catching Fire" that premiered yesterday in the United States. I decided it would fun if I made a map series that you can play with your friends. I have only made one map so far, but bear with me, I will be uploading more and more, and hopefully 1 next week .
{Rules are in the map}

Maps---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Desert/Lava Map
Posted Image
Download


Giant Tree Map
Spoiler: Pictures 
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Download


(More coming soon! Posted Image )
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today guys! Hope you enjoy my maps! See ya!
-Gardevoir

© Copyright Gardevoir Map Making. Do Not Distribute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment